We are pleased to announce that our highly successful DIPLOMA COURSE has started again in MARCH 2013. The 9 month course, which takes place over 9 weekends, enables successful participants to qualify as Diplomates, without the need for students to complete a "Practitioners Course". The new Diploma Course will start in MARCH 2014.
Cotswold Kinesiology prides itself on delivering the most current and relevant material that will free your potential to become a successful practitioner of Systematic Kinesiology. The tutoring is of a very high calibre and this is an A.S.K. (Association of Systematic Kinesiology) approved school.
You can join this course once you have completed any basic foundation course - please contact us to discuss your options.
If you haven't had basic Kinesiology training then you can join
our next Foundation Course which starts in September 2013 and takes place over 4 months. Please contact us via the contact us page for more details and to book your place.
- Where you can be trained until you obtain a Diploma in Systematic Kinesiology in the West of England.
- Diploma holders will have the opportunity to register with The Association of Systematic Kinesiology and become insured, registered professionals.
What is Kinesiology?
Kinesiology uses manual muscle testing in a highly efficient manner to evaluate and explore areas of dysfunction within the body. It is a holistic language of the body which allows self healing.
The founder was Dr George H Goodheart (Dr of Chiropractic U.S.A.) who developed this system in 1964. Since then, extensive and ongoing research has been done to prove its efficacy in allowing the body to heal itself.
- Want a career or looking for a change?
- Already a therapist?
- Want to achieve lasting results for your clients?
- Then incorporate Kinesiology with your holistic therapy/practice.
For more information click below or visit our Contact Page
This site is � Cotswold Kinesiology 2012
All Rights Reserved